Inspired by motor racing, Yasmin's stand-out Herringbone Tweed Jacket, made in England from a super-soft cashmere-blend English herringbone tweed. She describes this fabric as “gorgeous – resilient, really practical yet pure luxury”. This fully-lined jacket has a centre front zip, the collar can be worn up or down and has a pure merino detachable ribbed collar, which you can order in two colours: Sunnylands or Plum.
Designed by Yasmin Le Bon exclusively for Winser London, limited edition.
- 95% Wool, 5% Cashmere.
- Lining fabric: 100% Cupro
- The fabric and jacket are both hand-made in England.
- This jacket can be worn with the pure merino detachable ribbed collars for a pop of colour
- Length of jacket from highest point of shoulder to base of jacket is approximately 65cm.
- Measurement based on a size M.
- We recommend dry cleaning only.