I am thrilled by the success of Winser London in our launch year. It has been an absolute whirlwind with the brand taking off a lot more quickly than we had anticipated. For me, the best moments have been receiving such positive feedback from so many customers – we are giving women real confidence in their dressing and that has been my driving desire.
Here are some of my favourite highlights from our first year:
- The launch of Winser London on 1st March 2013 - we are celebrating our first anniversary month throughout March 2014
- First year sales have significantly exceeded our expectation
- I have been been simply overwhelmed by the praise and some brilliant ideas from our customers and the press
- Our first pop-up shop was launched at a lovely well-known Country Club, Stoke Park in Buckinghamshire, and this was the start of our pop-up shop adventures!
- Only 6 months after launch Harvey Nichols approached us to launch in their prestigious Knightsbridge store, it has been very successful so we have now launched into their Edinburgh store and shortly will launch in the Bristol store too.
- The collection is stocked at Peter Jones, six other John Lewis stores and our own Gerrards Cross store
- At the end of this month we will open at the department store, Rossiters of Bath
- Winser London is now also available at the upmarket South Korean department store, Galleria