Unwanted and incorrect non-sale items must be returned within fourteen (14) days of receiving your order. Sale items must be returned within seven (7) days of receiving your order.
- All unwanted and incorrect items should be returned unused and unworn with all original labelling, packaging, leather bags, dust bags and authenticity cards attached. Any damaged, worn and used items will not be accepted, as they cannot be resold (and so far as possible for faulty items). For reasons of hygiene earrings cannot be returned unless proven faulty when purchased or where we have sent you incorrect products. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Late returns will be offered an account credit or goods may be sent back to the customer.
- Gift boxes are non refundable
- A refund will be provided to the account originally used to purchase the product.
- Returns arriving back outside our returns policy will be offered an account credit, unless prior agreement has been given for a late return.
- Please remember to send the returns form back with your goods – returns can only be processed with the form. For our full Terms and Conditions, please visit our website: www.winserlondon.com
- If you have any queries regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team: email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)845 600 1521.
- Returning goods from mainland UK is free, if the procedure detailed below is followed.
- Free returns are not available from addresses outside mainland UK; any returns from outside mainland UK are the recipients’ cost.
- We do not curently offer exchanges, but are happy to provide complimentary postage for customers wishing to order a different size/colour and our customer service team are happy to help with this.
UK Mainland Free Returns Procedure
- Please use the Royal Mail link at the top of this page to obtain a label for your return. Returns are free using Royal Mail and please ask for proof of postage when you hand over your parcel at the Post Office.
We are unable to process UK returns for free in any other way. Any other method will be at the sender's own cost.
Rest of the world
Free returns are not available from addresses outside mainland UK, any returns are at the recipients' costs.
All international returns should be sent to:-
Winser London Limited
c/o Amethyst Group Ltd
Please use a courier of you choice for your return and please retain proof of return until your refund has been processed.
Preparing the return
- Repack the items for return with the returns paperwork from the original packaging.
- Securely seal the package using adhesive tape on the original packaging. If your box or bag is damaged and cannot be reused, please pack your items securely in alternative packaging.
- Remove all existing labels from the original packaging and stick the returns label on the parcel you are returning.
Please note at busy times due to delivery, logistic and banking procedures it may take up to 15 working days for your refund to be deposited in to your bank account.